Press "Enter" to skip to content

Effective Consumable Solutions: A fully comprehensive and compliant award winning solution

Notice: Undefined index: margin_above in /home/domains/vol1/436/2093436/user/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 619

Notice: Undefined index: margin_below in /home/domains/vol1/436/2093436/user/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 620

Effective Consumable Solutions – Remanufacturing

With decades of experience within the industry, Directors Chris Fink and Felicity Rabbitte have guided Effective Consumable Solutions (UK) Ltd to its current position as the UK’s largest remanufacturer of toner cartridges since they established the company in 2009.

ECS are the preferred provider for distributors, remanufacturers and office equipment suppliers throughout the world, offering a complete range of remanufactured, OEM and compatible products covering all major manufacturer brands. The UK remanufacturer is dedicated to remanufacturing only the highest quality OEM alternative toners, designed specifically for those who appreciate the importance of using only the best in class toners while being committed to protecting the environment and enhancing their green credentials.

Ensuring that their Partners always have access to stock is one of the major benefits of ECS Partnership, as the company holds stock on all major product lines with the capability and capacity to remanufacture thousands of cartridges in a single day. The remanufacturers technical department work together to implement the most modern remanufacturing techniques alongside stringent quality control and testing stations that have been approved by a Technical Director to ensure that each product complies with industry benchmarks (ETIRA), environmental legislation (REACH,COSHH and RoHS) as well as ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 standards.

The Greener Side – Recycling

Alongside their major recycling operation, ECS provide their Partners with an award winning recycling scheme, The Greener Side, which is dedicated to improving the UK industry’s green credentials by providing an unrivalled service which makes a visible difference by providing a fully comprehensive solution which complies with WEEE regulations.

ECS’s Director of Recycling,

explained “As a company we’re very aware of the changing world around us, including our own responsibilities and those that belong to our partners, particularly their demands for sustainable solutions. Combined with the demand for a high quality product, we’ve also recognised the pressures for sustainable action over the last decade as well as the critical need for more immediate action in order to safeguard the planet and environment. By providing a product that meets these demands through both high quality and sustainability, accompanied by a recycling scheme that takes back over 1,000,000 toner cartridges and components every year, I truly believe we have an award winning formula in terms of both our products and services that ECS and TGS Partners can be proud of.”

The Greener Side aims to tackle some of the daunting figures that hang over the industry, with only 15% of virgin toner cartridges being recycled from a possible 65 million cartridges per year, while the remaining 85% end up in landfill sites causing damaging and irreversible effects on the environment, or are exported to a number of thirdworld countries where the outcome is similar. TGS are at the forefront of the campaign to reduce, reuse and recycle the waste that our products and services produce, with the aim of making a major impact for the printer and copier industry’s sustainability contribution.