PAE Business is pleased to announce that during 2021 there will be major enhancements to our award-winning device management platform which will see new features and capabilities brought to market.
Key Features being introduced include:
- Track devices across multiple operating platforms, Windows, Mac, Linux, and Raspberry Pi.
- Multiple DCA (Data Collection Agent) installed on a single customer environment to provide redundancy should one DCA go offline.
- Provide a fully managed service for thermal printers by tracking supply levels, service events and consumable usage.
- Remote configuration capability with innovative DCA technology for troubleshooting and quick resolution of issues onsite.
- API available for connecting to third-party systems for robust back-office integrations.
Through technology innovation the core ability to remotely collect billing meters, device performance, service events and supply-levels will see the evolution of the current platform from market leading device monitoring solution into a game changing multi-vendor device management solution.
If you wish to find out more information about the new features PAE Business can offer, please use the following contact methods:
PAE Business was founded in 2000 and is a leading solutions and services provider in the MPS (Managed Print Services) / MCS (Managed Content Services) sector. PAE Business works throughout the EMEA region offering award-winning applications and services to its clients to give their businesses a competitive advantage.